Mechanical Time and Date - Automatic Miyota 8215 (Citizen) Movement
Position 1 – Crown locked
Position 2 – Set date
Position 3 – Set time
Winding the watch
- Winding the mainspring
Automatic winding watch can also be hand wound by turning the crown clockwise in position 1.
Wind 15-20 times and it will start to move naturally after shaking slightly.
Set the date
- Pull the crown to position 2
- Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date.
- After the date has been set , push the crown back to position 1. * If the date is set between the hours of a 9:00 and 3:00, the date may not change on the following day
Setting the time
- Pull the crown to position 3.
- Turn the crown to set the hour and minute hands.
- When the crown is pushed back to position 1 the seconds hand will begin running.
What not to do
- Do not manually adjust the date between 9oclock and 3 o’clock. May cause damage to movement.
- Do not use watch outside of its waterproof rating, found under Warranty page.